Thursday, January 23, 2014

Would You mind leading the way?

Hi guys, today I wanna share other story of my life. One month ago, when I search something on Google I found a picture, simple pictures but it makes me freeze until a few minutes to understand. Ok, I will share the picture.


Live with God is so beautiful, I can smile everyday, happy, and peaceful. BUT when I meet so many way and I must choose it, this is my problems!!! which one is better for me? I don't know, so I pray and ask to Jesus "Hai my Papi, I'm so confused about that, so which one is better for me? Would You mind leading the way?" it's so simple to ask to our Papi, right?


Sometimes Papi answer me so fast, sometimes I must wait at His time. The problems come when I say "Would You mind leading the way?" when He lead my way, sometimes it's make my heart beating so fast, sometimes He let me got "punch", sometimes He let me learned something new, and in this month I already got so many "punch". >.< I will tell you, how He let me got "punch" from my friend. His name is Yohanes and I always call him Totoz (hi totoz, i wrote our conversation).

Thursday, 16/1/2014 in the morning I meet totoz, we are talking about our work and at the last of conversation we are talking about man pride. I learned a lot from his experience join SOT at City Harvest Church.
Totoz : "Why men to scared to say 'I like/love/interested with you'(I don't know which one is better to expression it)"
Me : "I don't know"
Totoz : "because men afraid he lost his pride and men don't like rejection"
Me : ................................................ *I got "punch" on my mind*
I think some of you got a "punch" too... hahahahahaha 



One thing I always remember, My way is not always same like His way, BUT His way always the best way for me. At the end of the road every "punch" will be changed to be Blessing, every tears will be changed to be Grace and every fear will be changed to be Joy. 

Jeremiah 29 : 11
'For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.' Amen :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly comment at this place :D