Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Community Outreach Programs

Hi guys, I wanna share my super duper wonderful story, and this is my second years join COP (Community Outreach Programs). This year I can't join as participant, so I join as committee and so many laugh, tears, jokes and problems, but the reason why I really love this program is in this programs we can learned so many things, starts from our Language (because we should speak on English to other participant, and speak java language to villagers), The way of thinking ( there is 5 country from Europe and Asia), Time management ( each team should be finish their main and minor project in 1 month), Team work (how to care each other), and the lastly is "Cinlok" (Cinta Lokasi). hahahahaha :P

COP programs starts on June 29 – July 31, 2013 (if I'm not mistaken hehehehe) but I joined with other committee on 11 July 2013 (after finished my thesis). First day I'm so boring just eat and sleep at posko (posko is headquarters) because i came late to Kediri, so there is nothing I can do except wait radio communication while sleeping .....upsss....

There is 6 village, 5 village in the same way (Seweru, Winong, Petung Roto, Pucangan Kepet and Jabon), and 1 village in other way (Dileman). Ow yaa... Mr. Herry giving me the opportunity to be a 
counsellor assistant of Dileman village. This village really really beautiful and so cold at the night. Other village always ask to me, how to go to Dileman village?, can I go to Dileman village? if you walk you need 1 hours from pucangan kepet to Dileman, if you use motorcycle you need 30 minutes from pucangan, if you use car you need 1 hours 30 minutes. so which one do you want? hehehehe

 This is Dileman in the morning

Rice Field

Dileman Road

Mr. Mario truck (one of rich man in this village)

Another reason why other village and some of committee man want to go there is because Dileman group have handsome man and beautiful girl hehehehe so they want to meet and great them. I'm so happy because Dileman group look so special, and I'm the counselor assistant in this group.

So, what I'm doing in this program as committee ?? 
Take a picture everyday, playing with participant, go to another village, send photo to committee in Surabaya, prepare internet connection for participant, etc
Art Day (with Winong group)
Playing Truth or Dare with other Committee

Second headquarters
Owhh noo.. I'm shorter than him

Playing at rooftop

Discuss with other group about their project

Cheeseeeeeeee......

With President of Petra University in main project

Junior High School Road Project (Before)

Junior High School Road Project (Before)
Junior High Scholl Road Project (After)

Kindengarten Project

Toilet Project


Art Day Project (Jabon Group)

Sign Direction (Dileman Group)



Dileman Group

COP 2013 Committee

For you who has girlfriend or boyfriend, I think you should join this program. It's really interesting to test your relationship, because some couple can broke up after join this program, and other couple become more mature after join this program. You can imagine, your partner stay at village and so hard to communicate each other because of bad signal, and you don't know what he/she is doing... hehehehe can you imagine it? for me, it is so great. we can miss each other, and trust each other :P I have someone special, and she text me on 15 July 2013 8:54pm *I remember the date because I capture screen her chat and save it to my computer* (sorry I don't text you first >.<) wow... when I read it, I'm so happy because we don't text each other for a long time. hahahaha

All of this being the reason why I love this programs. hehehehehe see you at another story :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly comment at this place :D