Monday, January 27, 2014

God has sent Guitar

Hai Guys, how are you? I believe all of you happy and enjoy your day. Good !!! Today, when I look into my guitar, I remember how great our God, Jesus Christ !!! Tonight I will share it to all of you :D

A few years ago, I joined SOM (School Of Ministry) on my church, I learned a lot from this school. One day, one of my teacher asked me "Boby, I have a big project, do you want to join with me?" so without thinking I say "Yes, I want to join". After that he invited me to join his "prayer group". We praise, worship and pray for a few hours at "prayer tower".

When we worship Him, one of us playing guitar and he plays guitar very good. I worship God and speak in tongue. Ow yaa... maybe some of you getting confused, what is speak in tongue? When we believe Jesus as our Savior, Holy Spirit come to our life and just only by His grace we can speak in tongue.

Acts 1 : 4-8 "4. And being assembled together with [them], He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, "which," [He said], "you have heard from Me; 5. for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now. 6. Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel? 7. And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. 8. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth"NKJV

Act 2 : 4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance" NKJV

When speak in tongue, my heart 100 % connect with God and I say to Him "Papi, I really really want to playing guitar like him(my friend), it's so beautiful playing guitar and worshiping You in the morning, and before going to sleep" and He didn't say anything to me.

Day by day I always say it to Him "it's so beautiful playing guitar and worshiping You in the morning, and before going to sleep". I try to find guitar on online shop, but the prices is so high and I'm to scared asking my father or mother about it, because they know if I buy it, in 3 months I will put it on my desk as display... hehehehehe

After praying about 3 months.....

One day my friend Donny Liberty asked me
DL : "Boby come to China, let's study together"
me : "Ahh... I'm saving my money, so many stuff that I want to buy" 
DL : "What is that ?"
me : "*I forget the stuff but the one that I mentioned is a guitar"

After that I'm going to sleep without know his answer.

In the morning...

*Open my phone*
DL : "Boby, I have guitar and I don't use it more because I will go to China after it, do you want it?"

I never asked Him to give me guitar, I just say "it's so beautiful playing guitar and worshiping You in the morning, and before going to sleep". WOW... WOW...
He give the same type and series too, because I was searching on internet and I want to buy this series and type "Yamaha C-315". Why I want to buy this series and type ? because this guitar more than enough for beginner like me. hahahahaha

This is the guitar

Guitar series
So my job now is practice practice and practice :D

Do you also want something? ask HIM, He really really know what we need.

Luke 11 : 11 "If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if [he asks] for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly comment at this place :D