Thursday, February 13, 2014

What Do You Want To Say?

Source : images.google.com

Hi guys, happy valentine to you :D

Because today is valentine day, I wanna write something different from my last post.

What do you want to say to someone special on your life?? is my topic for today, but I wanna tell my story first. :P

Yesterday my mom was sick, she spit out all the edible.

Me : "Mom, are you oke ?"
Mom : "I'm oke, just little bit dizzy"

After this conversation my mom going to toilet and spit out again.

Me : "Mom, let's go to the doctor to check your condition"
Mom : "Oke bob"

I'm shocked hear my mom answer, why? because my mom never wanted to have to go to the doctor when sick and now she say oke. But, it's not simple because I still have worked at my office, and my brother use my car to go to somewhere, so I just have motorcycle, and how about my little brother? my father still on the way to home, it's so late if I must wait my brother or my father back to home.

Hmmm... Confused? yess... of course !!! but I try to keep calm. First I use my motorcycle to take mom and my little brother to my office, because my office didn't far away from my house. I asking to my secretary to call taxi, and I call my brother to go pick me at hospital at evening, text my father say "I can handle it dad, you can continue your activity. I will let you know after I arrive at hospital", I say to my little brother to stay at office and he agree with me.

On taxi, I looked into my mom face and worried with her, so I say to her "It's oke mom, believe in me, you will be safe with me". I don't know, why I say something like that. After I arrived in hospital take my mom to emergency room, got 3 type injection and everything going well.

So what I want to say to someone special on my life ??

"I know I just a man, I can't give you anything now, just give you promise, so 'believe in me, and I promise you will be safe with me' " hehehehehe *shy* *shy*

Oke guys, what do you want to say to your someone special on valentine ??
Please kindly tell me on comment section :D

Thanks a lot guys, have a nice valentine day and enjoy your dinner with someone special :D

1 comment:

Please kindly comment at this place :D